Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mindful Eating Diary - Day 5



Day Five,

There is a big desire, desire to taste everything. I know it lasts just a few seconds in my mouth, but still, it is an amazing feeling. I don’t know how to explain it but maybe if you love this beautiful part of the universe that’s called “food”, then you can understand.

Food can make me happy, food can make me sing and really good food can make me dance. Through all my body, it’s a high feeling, like natural ecstasy and the taste is like music to my body.

For years, food also made me say. I suffered for years from self-blame and feelings of guilt from the food on my plate. I did not enjoy the food even though I was sure I did.

This journey makes me enjoy the food. I finally start to feel good about what I eat. I eat less and exactly on time and I even discovered that I can find enjoyment from some foods I could not eat before.

I start to feel healthy in my mind…




"My actions are my only true belongings."
— Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments:

Post a Comment