Sunday, December 12, 2010

All my paintings on one page


End ~ Less

__________________________________________________



The Sun

_____________________________________________


Hand Of Love

_____________________________________________


Freedom ~ ing
______________________________________________


No Sound

_________________________________________________


Life is one big stage

____________________________________________



The Happy Tree

_____________________________________________

I paint for love and for the Soul

10 comments:

  1. I like the hand of love and the life is one big stage. Other than that Simona I can't say I know a great deal about art....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree of life branches upwards into magical canvases of art. Your talent soars like a bird from the branches of ubiquitousness and lights up the sky with beauty. Wonderful examples of human creativity Miss Poetess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kindness prince x

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I like you Darling Edward...so much ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the expressive colours of "The Sun" and the rays it pours down on us ... we haven't had any sun here for weeks :[

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love th Sun also... :)
    Thank you so so much for all your Comments :)

    ReplyDelete