Monday, June 20, 2011

Mindful Eating Diary - Day 3




Day Three,
I'm beginning to understand the meaning of chewing.
I’ve started to challenge myself,
And I love it.

The flavors of the food make me dizzy,
In a nice way.

Every little piece of food seems to me to be the whole world.
I'm beginning to understand that I always loved food, but until this journey I did not enjoy it at all.
I also started to eat during the same hours, it helps me maintain focus.
I love this journey and I want to discover more.

Tomorrow is a new day with a new taste…



"Because you are alive, everything is possible."
— Thich Nhat Hanh

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful, the amazing way the flavors intensify when we chew more. I had fruit for breakfast this morning and it was AMAZING when chewed slowly and savored.

    Something I also learned, don't drink as much while you are eating. This lets the flavors linger even more throughout the meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Spyros, Thank you so much for your words <3

    ReplyDelete