Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Anchor





Will you be a port
To a lonley ship?

Would you be my quiet
On the day of a storm at sea?

Will you save me
From drowning in a sea of confusion?

Will you be my anchor?

5 comments:

  1. ThankQ MissyP I so love the photo you have placed with these words which make me want to reach out and take your hand :)) so beeutifully expressed Beez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow bezzz! i am so happy to see you here in my blog ~ thank you so much ~ hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love shadow portraits :) do keep doing them over the years, I look back at some of my teenage and then 20 something shadow photos and it is funny.. and yes we are all drowning in the sea of confusion, and it all feels like sand and shadow sometimes, indeed.

    very lovely poem & photo thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete