Saturday, February 5, 2011
Dream Machine
Dreams
Dreams who want to forge ahead
Very slowly
From the bubble of life
They come out
Dreams
Do not leave them as they are
Give them a place in life
They can be anything you want
Just Believe
Dreams
Come and go
Like an endless line
They are here
In each and everyone of us
_________________________________________________________________
When I saw the painting of Jonathan Otten
I felt that this is an imaginary line of my dreams
That had burst forth from my consciousness.
Thank you for letting me feel this way!
For more about his Art follow the link below ~>
http://www.andersomanders.nl/?Welkom
♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I always think that things come to us for a reason, and I *know* that I was meant to see your poem today .... very inspirational - thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much V xx
ReplyDelete