Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Missy's Diary June 8



Enough,
I'm tired of counting calories
I wish I could love what I see in the mirror!!
Love without much thought
Just accept!
After 32 years I am who I am,
How did i not understand before?

The idea is to love myself five pounds more or less.
To Enjoy the things I eat,
And not regret later.

Anyway,
I know it sounds terrible right?
But it's not!
I do love myself,
But there are moments
You know...
Like all of us.

I am a woman,
With a woman body,
With a woman mind,
With a woman thought.

And that was another thought.....

3 comments:

  1. Missy,

    I had such a hard time with this through 34 years of my life. :) The beautiful thing is that when I surrendered and loved myself exactly the way I was, I began to lose weight and look and feel better, but it didn't matter, because I was and am me, and I love that no matter what.

    It was that surrender to self love that allowed me to care enough to enjoy my food but eat better, to exercise and enjoy the feeling of my body moving and strengthening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello My dear friend,
    Your words on my Blog it is exactly what i needed to hear.
    And it all true!
    I hope i can do it, i want to do it.
    I feel like i am in "constant war"

    Big Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can do it Missy. <3

    ReplyDelete