Friday, January 7, 2011

Everything goes





Sometimes I lie to myself
Especially in moments of weakness
I must remember
I am strong

Sometimes I like a little girl
That needs to be told how good she is
Needs strengthening
Should feel safe

Sometimes I like a woman
Needs love
Needs satisfaction
Needs you

And sometimes
Sometimes I'm alone
Like everyone else


Everything goes.....

5 comments:

  1. Reading your words I got the Percy Sledge song in my mind - When a man loves a woman
    He can do no wrong
    He can never own some other girl
    Yes when a man loves a woman
    I know exactly how he feels
    'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're my world

    When a man loves a woman.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely song indeed!
    Love it!
    Thank you so mich dear EF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody lies to himself or herself sometimes
    It will be a lie to say I’m not falling for you by reading your poems
    I have to keep lying myself
    I can’t let myself get lost in weakness
    I got to be strong
    I got lie to myself

    ReplyDelete