Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011





If I believe in myself why am I still looking for reinforcements
If I love myself why am I waiting for your beautiful words
If I believe in good why  i still have anger
If I forgave you why am I still alive with feelings from the past
If I deserve only good why do I still miss it

Because all this is normal
Because I'm growing up
Because I am strengthening
Because I'm getting stronger

And because I'm willing to accept
The best
Now in 2011

2 comments:

  1. The best for the new year to you! Seriously: What else could you believe in but in good and love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her sad eyes shone in the moonlight
    Dejected by the latest lover's tiff
    She danced beneath the silver canopy of rain kissed leaves
    When she thought no one was looking
    Her sadness turned to joy when she started to dance
    He noticed her grace from afar as he stealthly froze
    The earth turned to dark green velvet at the touch of her sweet feet
    Twirling so lightly but firmly on her tip toes
    No storm could stop her dancing
    He sensed her wanton pull and could not resist
    Her desire endless
    Love molecules streaming the surrounding
    Her nostril flared greedy for his scent she sensed in the air
    He could not help himself as his body gyrate in motion
    She knew him and knew his pace
    Moved by love's magic spell
    Felt him from the distance
    Yet he did not want his presence seen
    The warm wet air caressed life into every pore of her skin
    She felt alive with he dance but
    Every drop on her body reminded the past tears
    Unnecessary lover's tiffs that hurt that wounds the heart,leaving trails
    Of long melancholy nights spent walking in wood searching, wishing on the moon
    Oh Love should we get ogether again
    Walking on paths of emotions at the end of dreams in the moonlight

    ReplyDelete