Wednesday, October 20, 2010

On the day I would marry




On the day I would marry
I'll wear a white dress
I will have beautiful flowers in my hair
My curls will fly with the wind
The Wedding will be on the edge of a huge cliff
Overlooking the ocean
The only tune that would be the background
Will be The melody of nature
Happy smiles are all around me
People I love
Will embrace me with love
My father would be proud
My mother would cry with excitement


 
On the day I'll marry
I would go barefoot
On the soft grass
Your way
You look at me with admiration
You smile at me
And i smile to you
I go near you Slowly step by step
Until you give me your hand and I will attach to your body
You will Tell me how beautiful I am
And kiss me gently


On the day I would marry
I will wake up from a beautiful dream
I'll be where I would be.....
And i will run to a new dream.

1 comment:

  1. Hope that you will have your dream wedding sooner.May your wishes come true :)

    ReplyDelete