Sunday, October 3, 2010

I did not write poetry here .. it's just love





When there is love
Amazing things happen
Feel connected to each other
Like a soul mate
And we never want to let go
We Do steps
Together 
Deal with things
But together
Hard or easy days
Days of joy and sadness
Deal with them together

I'm not trying to write poetry here
I just write how is it
Give words to get on My blog page

There are those that when they have something really good in life
They give it a way
Yes i see it in my eyes
I felt it
And then they Remain miserable in life
I do not understand how it can be ?
Because I believe in love
I do not stay in unhappy place

I have many dreams
One of them is to find love
Without any conditions
No matter where and when
Matter of what i feel
To Wake up and smile at him
And to know that he is the one who make me smile

Some would say I'm living in fantasy
So I tell them
I prefer to live in fantasy
And to Dream
But i will never stop believe in love


Love has a special smell

Do not miss it

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment