Monday, October 11, 2010

Entry D2005


I woke up at night
I looked out the window
Strong wind shook the window
And it started to rain
All green fields looked so wet

I was very far from a place called home
I felt lonely ....
I look for a good kind sweet words
And was no one there to give me

I turned my head toward the bed
I saw you lying half naked in bed
Snorer
The room smelled like a strong smell of cigarettes
You were always smoking in bed
I never liked it

I went downstairs to make myself a cup of tea
I sat on the couch
I thought
What am I doing here?
Why am I here?
Where all the love you promised me?
Do I even love myself?
Do i love you?
Am I who I am now?

I woke you up at night
I told you I'm leaving ...


1 comment:

  1. this is intense!the feeling of unwanted is dangerous in any relation.if one feel lonely even when with someone he or she love,its a difficult situation!some walk away,some tries to turn things around.i hope things have turned better for you.

    ReplyDelete