The day I win my fears
I will have good thoughts
I will have good thoughts
Thoughts will flood my mind like a storm at sea
I will be joyful
I will be full of positive
I'll be shining like a star in the middle of the night
I will tell jokes and everyone would laugh
I will feel the most beautiful woman
I will feel surrounded by love
I'd be surprised of all this universe
The day will be so much fun
A day I'll win for my fears
I will be just me
Maybe even stay who I am
With great love for life

We become successful on the day we stop fearing the fear and defy odds.It's a big ask to win over the fears on daily basis.Try your best and keep smiling :)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, and again i agree :)
ReplyDeleteyou will be surrounded by love ❤
ReplyDeleteThank you dear sis ❤
ReplyDelete