Monday, September 20, 2010

Sing with great joy


I have a friend named Detlef on Twitter
All this time i know him
He kept records of his songs
Happy songs
Full inspiration
Every day I look at his blog
To see what new song he recorded today
He always make me smile with his song
And I'm so excited about his honesty in songs
His fun, his joy, who he is
One day I had the courage to tweet him I'm also a singer
Although I did not keep for years

Then this amazing person
Offered me to sing with him
He send me a song...funny one:
Growing Old is Shit Blues
I take the song
I recorded  my Voice
and Tadaaaam!!
We have it!


I want to thank him
To Gave me a chance to sing with him
I had so much fun
I know it's only the beginning

So thank you Detlef


  This is the link of the song to his Blog, cuz i cant put in my blog music

Enjoy
and
Smile
:-)

1 comment:

  1. That is so kind Missy! The joy was on my side, as you added radiance to my song with your wonderful vocal arrangement and your singing. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete