Sunday, September 5, 2010

Safed

On Friday morning I drove north.
I went to the holy city of Safad.
City with Mysterious streets.
Yes, I went all the way to get answers.
Right there where you feel closest to God.


I walk through the narrow streets
I feel wonderful
Mountain air makes me feel good
I only had good thoughts
People smile at me
Their smiles and hug me.


Through the old bars
I saw an old building
Abandoned
Like a broken heart
That should teach him how to live again
The building began to rebuild

  Slowly Slowly
Day after Day.

 


Behind all the old house has a story
Or some old synagogue
Always a special door can be seen

Colorful door
A door that gives hope
A door that gives joy
A door that gives a smile
No matter who you are
No matter where you came from
That door will always open with love to you.

And I ..

I came back full of new energy
I have no questions
It's all so clear in life
All a matter of choice
I choose goodness
I choose to release the past
I release it with love
Then ...
I choose to love all over again
That's life
Life Is Beautiful











4 comments:

  1. OMG!!
    What an honor!!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I walked your story, I drank your words, I ate your photographs. I enjoyed your message.
    I will follow you.

    ReplyDelete