The bench in the old neighborhood
Was not just a bench
It was a special bench
You could always find answers to all sorts of questions
I personally would never sit on this bench
But I was always looking
Watch in quiet
On the day I was sad
Sat on the bench, an old woman with a funny dress
On the day I was Happy
Sat someone man that was in the war for years and told about his painful life
On the day I wanted a candy bar
There were children who always forgot a candy......just for me
On the day I wanted some peace and escape from everything
Was a woman who looked like an angel was telling me fairy tales
On the day I wanted a hug
The bench was calling me into his arms
You think that a bench dont know how to hug?
Yes, He can
But not a soft one ...;-)
This week I went in the old neighborhood
And I remembered
So I wrote
Smile :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment