
I sat in front of the sea
Caressing and salty water
Like the waves ~ I imagined how I'm drowning in your water
Warmed my feet ~ I felt the heat of your body
I imagined how I and you make love on the warm sand
Like The setting sun ~ I imagined how I was going down in your eyes
Like the endless sea ~ I imagined how our endless love
Keeps on forever
Now I fell asleep
On the sand
I found myself in the waves
Another summer without you
Caressing and salty water
Like the waves ~ I imagined how I'm drowning in your water
Warmed my feet ~ I felt the heat of your body
I imagined how I and you make love on the warm sand
Like The setting sun ~ I imagined how I was going down in your eyes
Like the endless sea ~ I imagined how our endless love
Keeps on forever
Now I fell asleep
On the sand
I found myself in the waves
Another summer without you
No comments:
Post a Comment