
Longing comes back to me
Longing to you
Whom I liked so
Not only moment of solitude
Not just in a moment of depression
At any moment
I miss you so
Emptiness in the heart of love
I miss the special look you had when u looked at me
I miss our talks
Longing to you
Whom I liked so
Not only moment of solitude
Not just in a moment of depression
At any moment
I miss you so
Emptiness in the heart of love
I miss the special look you had when u looked at me
I miss our talks
Our nights
Our Days
Your Eyes
Good eyes so beautiful
When you wake in the morning, Do you think of me?
I sent you a star last night from the sky
Good eyes so beautiful
When you wake in the morning, Do you think of me?
I sent you a star last night from the sky
All the way to you
Special Star
Did You got Him?
If I scream loud your name Will you hear me?
Is it not clear to you what I feel?
You do not have to be alone as you choose
I'm here, take a good look
Special Star
Did You got Him?
If I scream loud your name Will you hear me?
Is it not clear to you what I feel?
You do not have to be alone as you choose
I'm here, take a good look
(*I like you Bunches)
No comments:
Post a Comment