Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Beyond 32


Today was my birthday
I celebrated 32 years
Suddenly a thought occurred to me
I'm no longer a little girl
I have new aspirations
The dilemma between what flavor candy I want moved to the
How do I want my life to be in the coming years
Once I dreamed that I would like to travel the world
Then I took a small bag and travel wherever I want
Fulfilling another dream
Then I was sick of it
So I went to be produced
I Produced great things in music that Filled me with great satisfaction
Fulfilling another dream
Then...
I always back To an empty house
I always sleep alone ....
Then I was sick of it
Today I have new dreams
I want to be part of something
Something Big Called love
I want to be Part of you
I want you to be a part of me
I want kids
I want a family
Around the Shabbat Table
Very simple right?

No comments:

Post a Comment