Morning
I awoke with a sense of longing
Longing for you
Foreign ..... Still
Longing for your touch
Longing for a hug never felt
Sweet kisses I miss
Is it possible to miss something you never had before?
I think so
Your sweet words you swept me a great desire
Your wise words make me think
Your words of love you make me want to
More
I want you
I want to feel you
Touch me
Caress me
Love me
Look at me like only you can look
Eyes filled with love
Good eye
I awoke with a sense of longing
Longing for you
Foreign ..... Still
Longing for your touch
Longing for a hug never felt
Sweet kisses I miss
Is it possible to miss something you never had before?
I think so
Your sweet words you swept me a great desire
Your wise words make me think
Your words of love you make me want to
More
I want you
I want to feel you
Touch me
Caress me
Love me
Look at me like only you can look
Eyes filled with love
Good eye
No comments:
Post a Comment